.

Friday, September 16, 2011

Bingo Coupon Wins-- UPDATED

Update-- I have added a new one in and linked them all. I hope you guys have fun playing them. It can be a lot of fun! Who doesn't want a box of samples or coupons, or whatever they are giving away? Good Luck! I hope my readers win.

I have won another envelope of coupons. This is a great way to win coupons you don't have to do anything but play bingo or other like games on Facebook. I have found quite a few pages do this. The list below is a compile of pages that I know that play games on a regular basis.

Lucky's Bingo Center
Coupon Guy
The Freebie Freak
Coupon Queen
Coupon Cousins
lauren tiffanys loving coupons

Please let me know if you know others! I will add them to the list.

Good Luck!

2 comments:

  1. Can you link those pages, I can't seem to find them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashley Rae I updated the blog to include links to them. I know I have forgotten some because my Facebook page is now cluttered.

    ReplyDelete